Friday, September 4, 2009

1st Virgina Militia


First up is the 1st Virgina militia regiment.I decided to mix in a few continentals with the militia.I plan on doing this with all my militia units as this both looks nice and was historically accurate at this point in the war.Also,like I said in the opener I'll be using a wet theme to my bases as the day was described as such. The Don't Tread on me flag was invention of mine as I could not find any reference as will be the case with most of the American units.The defiant words and the rattlesnake was a common theme used by many different units during the course of the war.The unit is just beginning to panic and some of the men are starting to run.Hey,they are militia after all.They started off saying "Give me liberty or give me death!Freedom!",but looks like they are changing their minds to "I left my powder back at the house,I'll be back in a second!"
Miniature Companies:Perry and Wargames Foundry


No comments :

Post a Comment