Sunday, March 14, 2010

A twisted soul








This is my Druchii Anointed(Daemonic Elf) that leads my Dark Elven Cult of Slaanesh army I did a few years ago.It's actually a confrontation miniature,but I thought it fit the look I was going after.Confrontation has quite a few very nice miniatures and are enjoyable to paint up.I'll do more in the future.
Miniature Company-Confrontation
Druchii This is my Anointed(Daemonic Elf) that leads my Dark Elven Cult of Slaanesh army I did a few years ago.It's actually a confrontation miniature,but I thought it fit the look I was going after.Confrontation has quite a few very nice miniatures and are enjoyable to paint up.I'll do more in the future.
Miniature Company-Confrontation

4 comments :

  1. Nice painting, very colourful!

    Are you in a Warhammer Fantasy phase now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty!:-)
    I've always played Warhammer Fantasy Battle,however most of my painting has been historical as of late.The fantasy material I've been posting is stuff I've had finished for a few years and I'm just posting it as my blog is fairly new and the fantasy stuff is not.;-)

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting such, Christopher. I don´t play Warhammer, but I´m familiar with it from my old Heroquest and Mordheim days. I was never a GW purist, so I find the use of a Rackham miniature quite refreshing.

    Michi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one and the Giant-WOW! Quality painting I have to say! Good to see, look forward to seeing more, cheers.

    ReplyDelete